[ltp] New bios stops rh61

Sun, 23 Jan 2000 10:29:55 +0100

Enough Already,

I stand corrected.....In my defence I do not gratuitously post to this (or any
other list) without doing my own research.  I searched the IBM support forums
and followed and contributed to a thread there that was talking about the same
problem and this post was not mentioned there.  I searched the Thinkpad support
site and could not find a hit.  I went back to my saved postings from this list
(mainly 770X based - as that was my old machine).

I will:

   Download and flash the downlevel bios
   Keep my problems (and solutions) to myself in future :-)

Adrian