[ltp] Which PCMCIA for ISDN ?

Nico D linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 16:21:53 +0100

Hello,

could someone, please,  suggest me a good ISDN PCMCIA that is durable,
reliable & reasonably not very expensive? It should work well with
 Linux & ThinkPad 770ED .

I have an USR WorldPort 33k and it seems hopeless: its insertion makes
the system beep twice and halt everything till its removal.
I tried restricting some memory probing, but it seems useless.
I'm afraid there's still to wait long or even forever before the Mwave stuff become
supported under Linux. Supporting it seems to be much
problemful to IBM, still the reason is not really clear ??

Regards
Nico