[ltp] Re:

Robert Withers linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 01:56:30 -0500

Credit goes to George Staikos for this one.  Use the SVGA.  You need to
change your console video mode.  Put the line vga=792 in your lilo.conf
file and rerun lilo.  (It's a global line, not with any particular image
line).  Then run Xconfigurator and select Unlisted Card, SVGA, 4MB VRAM,
LCD 1024x768, no clockchip, probe, 24 bit 1024x768, test.  Then run X.

cheers,
Rob

TP14xx page
http://www.staikos.on.ca/~staikos/tp1460/