[ltp] Re: OSS Sound on 1480

Robert Withers linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 22:40:20 -0500

:-)  I'm on the same kinda schedule except that I woke up at 7pm!   I
still haven't gotten sound or my modem working.  Does anyone have
experiences here?

We have a mailer in Squeak  (Telnet, FTP, Web browser, Web Server,
Servlets, 3D animation, Speech synthesis w/ 3D facial model, DES, MD5,
...).  I am currently writing a Linda TupleSpace framework for Parallel
processing.  It's fun!!!

cheers,
Rob