[ltp] Any reason for a DOS/Windoze partition?

NINJA linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 19:05:23 +0900

I have to do as follows for suspending/hibernation.

1. su root

2. cardctl eject ( or you can eject our pc card directly. )

3. Fn+F4 for suspend ( and this process is NEEDED for hibernation too!!! )

4. Press Fn to resume if you want to hibernate.

5. cardctl eject again

6. Fn+F12 ( for hibernation :-) )

If you do this when you power is DC then, next time you can freely
suspend or hibernate if you do not insert plug for your AC power.
If you are in AC power do this every time when trying to suspend/hibernate.

So, safe trick is do this every time.

I hope this can help you :-)

PS)
Sorry again for my poor english.

**
Title: Programmer, Linux One, Inc. |  LANGUAGES:
Name:  Chun, Sungjin               |    C : Base for Ordinary People.
E-Mail:                            |    FORTRAN : Lang. for Handicapped.
  ninja@linuxone.co.kr             |    C++ : For Dummies.
                                   |    ObjC : For Genius.
                                   |    ST-80 : REAL LANG.
Comment:                           |    Pascal : So so
  Logic Rules.                     |    ASM : &*$#*%*@&^#@*
**