[ltp] Any reason for a DOS/Windoze partition?

NINJA linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 20:35:00 +0900

I have sent mail to you. If you did not receive than let me know; I will
send again.

**
Title: Programmer, Linux One, Inc. |  LANGUAGES:
Name:  Chun, Sungjin               |    C : Base for Ordinary People.
E-Mail:                            |    FORTRAN : Lang. for Handicapped.
  ninja@linuxone.co.kr             |    C++ : For Dummies.
                                   |    ObjC : For Genius.
                                   |    ST-80 : REAL LANG.
Comment:                           |    Pascal : So so
  Logic Rules.                     |    ASM : &*$#*%*@&^#@*
**