[ltp] 770X Error codes?

Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:39:08 -0700 (PDT)

On 15-Jul-00 Fabrice Bellet wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 15, 2000 at 09:08:43PM +0200, Bill Mair wrote:
>> Fabrice Bellet wrote:
>>
>> When did you do this ?
>> And when were you aware of this problem ?
>> Why didn't you warn us here on the list that playing around
>> with the I2C
>> lm_sensors stuff breaks ThinkPads ?

--- snip ---

Hmm, now that several people mention it: I remember to have
played with lm_sensors around december/january (2000) on my
TP600E. Same result, i.e. an unbootable machine (I don't remember
the error codes, but I had to take it to the repair center).
Because I suspected that the problem was related to lm_sensors I
didn't test that package any further. (I didn't know this mailing
list yet.)

Till.