[Re: [ltp] Problems with IBM EtherJet cardbus]

Christopher Clark/Boulder/IBM linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 10:00:11 -0600

We've got a TP600X (5EU) running w/ an IBM EtherJet Carbus nic, but only at
10 Mb.  Cary, can you respond to the above reply list with the config.opts
and network.opts files?

Thanks,
Christopher

Paul Barrett <Barrett@stsci.edu> on 07/18/2000 09:14:12