[ltp] XWindows Accelerator

Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:54:19 -0400

A problem I had with Accelerated-X on a 600E was the mouse not being
recognized when running off the battery.

*********************************
Geoff Levine
Test Lead
IBM - Web Content Solutions

Robert Hajime Lanning <lanning@kewltech.com> on 07/20/2000 02:23:50 PM

Please respond to linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com

To:   linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
cc:
Subject:  Re: [ltp] XWindows Accelerator

What is X configured for? (chipset,..)

I purchased XiG Accelerated-X for notebooks.  They are the only one out
there that truely supports my chipset. (NeoMagic 256ZX)

www.xig.com

---- As written by wolfie:

> Now that I have my system pretty much configured, how do I go about
getting
> an accelerator for XWindows.  It is painfully slow.
>
> Wolfgang Sanyer

/* Robert Hajime Lanning                             lanning@lanning.cc
** Trade: Unix Systems Administrator (Senior level)
*/
#include <std_disclaimer.h>