[ltp] Installing Redhat 6.2 on 14.1Gb drive

Wed, 7 Jun 2000 13:19:14 +0000

I wonder if that might be the problem. I must be close to 1024 - used ~8Gb
from a ~14Gb disk with 1826 cylinders - about 1043 :(

I don't actually want to use LILO - I'm not sure if I have to. I'm going
to use Win2000 boot.ini to handle the dual boot as explained in the
Linux+NT Mini HowTo. Do I still need LILO to actually load linux if thats
what I select?

Anyway, I reckon I can delete the 1Gb shared partition and recreate it at
the end of the disk after I've installed Linux.

Thanks for the pointer anyway.

Cheers,

Dave.