[ltp] Meta and Alt and emacs

Hawtin, James linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:34:04 +0100

Try escape - x

just make sure you have not mapped escape to something else

James

This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please note that any distribution, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it.