[ltp] irq assignments on i1492

Amy Fong linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
22 Jun 2000 12:13:54 -0400

Hi,

Is there any way to change the irq assignments for my usb/pcmcia/etc.
for my i1492? I can't seem to find anything in the bios and because both
the usb and the pcmcia are trying to grab irq11 and because something
doesn't permit shared irqs, I'm trying to find a workaround as opposed
to mucking around with the pcmcia/usb source. I know that there's a
diagnostic disk available but I haven't tried it yet and I'm rather
suspicious of whether or not it'll do anything in the area of irq
reassignments.

Thanks
Amy
--
Wordprocessors are for the lame... use TeX

              Amy Fong (afong@furryterror.org)