[[ltp] serial port, battery problems on a 600X]

Bob Barrett linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
30 Jun 00 16:13:35 EDT

I'm using a TP-600 but it should be
pretty much the same. Anyway, I set the serial
port (using tpctl) but I'm using the /dev/ttyS1
settings as per Tom Hood's readme file.
Didn't have to recompile the kernal or anything
so drastic.

As far as the battery goes, don't know what to tell
you here except maybe the battery is NG.

Everything works as advertised.