[ltp] IBM EtherJet adapters

Fri, 3 Mar 2000 17:09:22 -0500

> Could this have something to do with the transceiver not
> being compatible with our networks?  Have you tried using
> the card under Windows, and if so do you see the same
> problem?

Thomas,

It seems to work fine under both Windows 98 and Windows 2000: I'm able to
surf with no problems. Although I'm certainly not an Ethernet expert, if
there are particular diagnostic procedures you'd like me to try, send me
the details and I'll give it a whirl.

-- Keith

Keith Frechette
Linux Development Lead, Mobile Computing Options and Software Development
IBM Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
kfrechet@us.ibm.com / 919-543-3761 / TieLine:441-3761