[ltp] ALSA 0.5.5(the latest version) works for my TP600E Sound.

Andrew Steele linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 00:11:31 +1100

I can report I've got ALSA 0.5.5 working on a TP600E (2646-8AA) running
Redhat 6.1 with a kernel upgraded to 2.2.15pre9.

Only comments:
I was playing a Video CD and the sound seems to drop out intermittently -
need to do further investigation into this.

I'm still trying to figure out how to adjust the PC speaker correctly.  If I
have it at a reasonable volume the sound stuff is too soft.  If I have the
sound stuff at a reasonable level, I get blasted by the beep generated by
the PC speaker driver when that sounds.

Andrew

--
Andrew Steele,