[ltp] suspend and RAM upgrade

Anand Desai linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 16:19:24 -0500 (EST)

You can make a bootable diskette with DOS and run PS2.exe (the ThinkPad
command-line setup utility) from it.  IBM very recently released a new
version of PS2.exe, so if the old one won't run properly, download and try
the new one.  AFAIK the hibernation file must be on a FAT partition (I
tried to create the file on a NTFS partition and it didn't work, but I
never tried it on an ext2fs partition.)  The file will be slightly larger
than the amount of RAM installed.

   /_\o00o_(_)_o00o _  __| |
@bullwinkle.dorm.virginia.edu