[ltp] A completely-compat PCMCIA NIC/modem

David Booss linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 07 Mar 2000 15:43:07 -0500

I need to know what PCMCIA NIC/modem combo card works well with
SlackWare on an i1560 (and has a tutorial or How-To for configuring it,
or else really good directions somewhere). I currently have the 10/100
EtherJet CardBus, but I'm sick of it not working (and I HAVE tried for
_hours_ to get it to work). I need to know this as soon as possible,
because I am taking my laptop to California on Thursday and I need to
dial out with it. Any help would be appreciated VERY VERY much.

Thanks!

--
David Booss
geeks404 Webmaster