[ltp] linuxconf and profiles

Stein Vrale linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 12:56:52 +0100

mark stubblefield wrote:

> Howdy all:
>         I have a tp380z and redhat 6.1.  i am trying to figure out how in the heck
> the profiles work in linuxconf but the docs are not much to be desired.
> anyone know of a good profile maintainer/archiver for the laptops? if its
> not through linuxconf no problem, and if someone knows a good how to on
> setting up profiles for linuxconf i'd appreciate it.

I guess you have seen these helpfiles (which surely could be better), I
don't know of any other docs for the linuxconf profile feature:

But FYI the latest linuxconf-1.17r5 has some interesting new profile
features - commandline switching and LILO support:

--
Stein Vråle - Norske Troll AS - Computer/Network/Linux services
commercial:   http://www.trolldom.com/