[ltp] Closing lid while in X?

Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:49:44 +0100

Dito for me (SuSE 6.3 on a TP 770E), although ejecting the PCMCIA cards
only seems to be necessary when suspending with AC power plugged in. If the
machine runs on battery, suspend (by either closing the lid or pressing
Fn-F4) works fine even with "active" PCMCIA cards.

Markus

Torsten Daiber <Torsten.T.Daiber@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> on 03/08/2000 02:15:47
PM

Please respond to linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com