[ltp] Closing lid while in X?

Wed, 8 Mar 2000 17:01:16 +0100

Well, I cannot tell if this PCMCIA card story only has an influence if you
try to suspend when closing the lid. But why don't you just try do an
"cardctl eject" before closing the lid and see if this resolves the
problem?

Markus

Brian Button <bbutton@oma.com> on 03/08/2000 04:21:56 PM

Please respond to linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com