[ltp] BIOS upgrade on TP600 incompatible with Linux

Anand Desai linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 21:30:27 -0500 (EST)

I think you can put everything in the same append statement, just like you
typed it in at the LILO prompt, i.e.

append="mem=128M hda=1299,240,63"

   /_\o00o_(_)_o00o _  __| |
@bullwinkle.dorm.virginia.edu