[ltp] token ring

Ashish V. Thapliyal linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 17:12:37 -0500

Hi George,
   I was able to get the turbo 16/4 card working with RH 6.0 on
a 770E  with great help from the postings on this list.
I vaguely remember not seeing the auto card in the supported cards
list for the PCMCIA.
Ashish.
George Staikos wrote:

Ashish V. Thapliyal               email:ash@physics.ucsb.edu
Physics Department, University of California Santa Barbara,
Santa Barbara, CA 93106, USA.

Temporary Address:                 voice: 914-945-2829
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center     fax: 914-945-4506
P. O. Box 218
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598 USA    e-mail: ashish@watson.ibm.com