[ltp] BIOS upgrade on TP600 incompatible with Linux

Heiko Huettel linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 16:09:54 +0100 (CET)

Hi David,

this could be two entry points for solving your Problem :
1. Which Kernel / Distribution are you using ?
Kernel 2.2.13 and minor lack Support of this Disk.
2.2.14 (??) should fix it, RedHat 6.2beta just goes fine.
2. BIOS Version
i do not exactly know which versions work and which not, but there are
some that do not work, especially the newer ones.
Maybe if oyu provide some more Information we can help you.

c u Heiko