[ltp] TP600E and MHz 5660

David Newman linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 12:09:17 -0500

Er, sorry, wrong question. Actually the system now *does* boot with RH 6.1.

However, I can't get any comm apps like minicom to see this modem. I've
tried setting the serial port to ttyS0 through ttyS3 in minicom, and still
no luck.

Is there anything else I need to set up to get this modem working?

Thanks

David Newman