[ltp] LILO problems

Wed, 15 Mar 2000 08:05:18 +0100

Thanks for the help everybody.  I figured out the problem in desperation.
After several unsuccessful attempts to loadlin the partition I tried to
undo my changes, i.e. resize the partitions.  That did it!  I wonder if
there is a partition size limit on ext2.  1250MB works, but 1600MB seems to
be too much...

After the relief of getting the system up, I proceeded to ruin my partition
table with fdisk, but that's another story  ;-)

Med venlig hilsen / Regards,