[ltp] Re: Sound on an i1460

Dirk Husemann linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
16 Mar 2000 16:47:05 +0100

>>>>> "JAMG" == José Antonio Milke G <gerencia@ovoplus.com> writes:

    JAMG> Thanks again George. From what you say, do you think it is worth it to install
    JAMG> sound support, or maybe wait a bit more for it to get better?. I mean, after
    JAMG> going to all the trouble you describe, does the machine end-up
    JAMG> having sound?

If you really want to have sound on the i1460 you could go to opensound.com
and buy the driver there: it's around US$ 40 including virtual sound
support. It works. I guess it depends on how much time you have to spare
and on how keen on getting sound you are---I didn't have the time to spare
and really wanted sound.

        Dirk