[ltp] Anyone know a parallel connection software?

Jake Holmen linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 21:12:56 GMT

Hi   I am getting quite sick of downloading stuff on my work laptop -
rebooting my home laptop into W95 and using direct connect (over a "laplink
parallel" cable)

Does anyone know of either
a) software that will run under linux so that I can mount and read my work
computer C:

b) software client that will run under Dos on my work computer, and under
dosemu on linux that will allow me to do the same?

I am just sick of rebooting my home laptop when I find out an rpm needs
something else as a dependency or something like that.

Cheers Jake