[ltp] mem=<large number>

Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:54:53 -0500

Michael,

I'd like to investigate this. Would you please send me any pertinent
details, such as lilo/kernel settings, boot messages, brand & part numbers
of the memory, type/model codes for the ThinkPad, etc? Also, if you can
recall the results of any sleuthing you've done on this, that would be
useful as well.

-- Keith

Keith Frechette
Linux Development Lead, Mobile Computing Options and Software Development
IBM Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
kfrechet@us.ibm.com / 919-543-3761 / TieLine:441-3761

"Michael B. Haynie" <mbhaynie@switch.com> on 03/17/2000 12:44:53 PM

Please respond to linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com