[ltp] zip drives

Neil Smyth linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 09:28:14 -0500

Thanks Jocki, that did it! I had tried a few other mount points (hdc1, hdc2
in particular), but using hdc4 did not occur to me. I stopped short of
trying every possible mount point as it seemed to me that there *must* be
an easier way to find the correct mount points for devices (for example how
id you know ZIP disks use default partition 4?). Anything along these lines
available, or should I just wait for devfs assuming it makes it into 2.4?

Regards,

Neil

At 01:25 PM 3/12/00 +0100, you wrote:

>The linux-thinkpad mailing list home page is at:
>http://www.bm-soft.com/~bm/tp_mailing.html

Neil Smyth
Telcordia Technologies
331 Newman Springs Road