[ltp] What are the LBA values for a 6.4 MB drive?

Jake Holmen linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 05 May 2000 01:52:08 GMT

Dude, it's on the hard drive itself.

If you power down, whip the little hard drive out of it's hidey hole on the
left hand side, it has a blue tab where you can (gently) yank that sucker
out.  The Values you are looking for are on the actual drive.

If you get it working with video & sound, could you let me know, I've been
wanting to do this but with out time/ energy.

Cheers J