[ltp] trouble installing win2k on a 770z

Paul Phillips linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 11 May 2000 05:02:36 +0000 (GMT)

I'm trying to install on a separate partition from the win98 partition
that came pre-installed.

The setup process from within 98 goes OK, then it demands a reboot, and
when continuing with the setup process it can't find the CD.  I also can't
boot directly from the CD as I did when installing on other computers, it
says "Cannot boot from CD - code 5", and I don't know what that means.

The CD (actually DVD) works fine under win98 and linux.

Any theories?

--
Paul Phillips      | If this is raisin, make toast with it.
Future Perfect     |