[ltp] ThinkPad 570E 12G HD probrom

Robert L Mitchell linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 08:12:45 -0500

--0__=nWf74AtMXwwhaIgMD04oFGUKKipeyAtfx9pHermL9bVrhbN8EmjyWdDx

my 12G HD was detected correctly by RedHat 6.2.  Any of the previous versions
would not write to it, even if I specified the drive specs.

"Chen Yung-Mu" <s864107@mail.yzu.edu.tw> on 05/18/2000 11:26:16 PM

Please respond to linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com