[ltp] XFree86 4.0

Wed, 24 May 2000 15:16:12 -0400

In your message dated: Sun, 21 May 2000 16:41:22 PDT,
your pithy ruminations on <Re: [ltp] XFree86 4.0> were:
=> Does anyone have an example working XFree86 4.0 config for either the 600E
=> or the 770x? I'd love to get mine working using someone else as a model.

Sure.

Another note...

The default Xfree4.0 install does NOT use the nice RedHat /etc/X11/xinit.d
feature, so you'll need to change the /etc/X11/xdm/Xsession and
/etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc scripts to get the same functions.

Mark

Section "ServerLayout"
	Identifier     "XFree86 Configured"
	Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0