[ltp] RH 6.0 + 600E + 10GB Hard Drive

Heiko Huettel linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 29 May 2000 16:39:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

i have tried RH 6.2. It works out of the box .....
The only Thing to do is to append "mem= ...k" if you are over 64MB of
RAM. And some small Problems with sound, but after loading the cs4232
Module twice it works.
The main Problem is that only Kernels above 2.2.14 recognize the Disk
correct. But working with RH 6.2 , everything works fine.
For Full APM Support you need to recompile your Kernel with the Options
mentioned on the Thinkpad Linux Site on www.pc.ibm.com

cu Heiko