[ltp] IBM PCMCIA Token Ring on a TP770

Matthew Turner/Atlanta/IBM linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 17:13:17 -0500

Uncomment the line in config.opts (/etc/pcmcia) that is for the ibmtr_cs.
Also, adjust the settings for mmiobase to 0xD4000 and srambase to 0xD8000.

Let me know.

Thanks

Matthew Turner
Manager, Information Planning and Operations
ibm.com Centers, Americas

1500 Riveredge Pkwy, Atl. GA 30328
Office 770-858-5665 Pager 1-800-759-8352 (2612322) Fax 770-659-5302
IBM Customer Website:http://www.ibm.com

Franz Pomianowitz/Endicott/Contr/IBM@IBMUS on 11/08/2000 05:07:42 PM

Please respond to linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com