[ltp] Sound Stuff

Jake Holmen linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:14:02 GMT

HI,  I also have a 600e - I am running vanilla 6.2 Redhat.

But when I ran sndconfig I found that it told me that it didn't have kernel
support to enable this card, but ALSA www.alsa.org had a driver.

But when I went there, they didn't have a driver for my card?

Can someone post a url to download the source for this driver?
Regards,
Jake.

PS - also - can someone tell me how to get X windows NOT to appear on boot -
it's annoying me.
Regards.