[ltp] miniPCI Ethernet plus modem

Bruce White linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:49:33 -0800

David Newman wrote:

> For a new Thinkpad T21 2647-67U, I'm wondering whether to buy the miniPCI
> Ethernet+modem combo:
>
> http://commerce.www.ibm.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=1&prnbr
> =08K3124&cntry=840&lang=en_US&cntrfnbr=1
>
> Will the Ethernet and modem work under Linux, or am I better off going with
> a PC Card combo?
>
> thanks
>
> dn

Dear David,

I am a reader of the thinkpad for linux mailing list. I was very intersted in
your post. I have athinkpad a20p with an internet pcmcia card. I recently broke
the dongle and have realized that it is just too fragile. I am very interested
in the minipci card you talked about. Have you found out whether it works with
linux or not?

Bruce

--
Democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding what to have for lunch.
Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the issue.