[ltp] Re: Linux on the T20

Keith Frechette linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 11:16:20 -0500

--=_alternative 005974538525699F_=

Although we certainly intended to have it posted long before now, we ran
into a legal snag (which I can't go into). We are currently very focused
on resolving it. And I personally apologize on behalf of ThinkPad's Linux
team for not having the driver available yet.

-- Keith

Keith Frechette
Linux Development Lead, Mobile Computing Options and Software Development
IBM Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
kfrechet@us.ibm.com / 919-543-3761 / TieLine:441-3761

Please respond to linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com