[ltp] Successes with 2.4 (test) kernels?

Fabrice Bellet linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:00:54 +0200

On Thu, Oct 05, 2000 at 10:24:15AM +0200, Fabrice Bellet wrote:
> You can get kernel RPMS at the following address :
>
> ftp://rpmfind.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/linux/local/SRPMS
> ftp://rpmfind.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/linux/local/RPMS/i386

I must precise that this is a kernel compiled by myself, based
on a previous SRPMS provided by RedHat (rawhide IIRC). So I won't
certify it's bug free. If you choose to try it, be sure to keep
your previous working kernel in your lilo.conf in case of failure.

Fabrice