[ltp] Searchable archives.....

Dr. Paul Picot linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:43:31 -0400 (EDT)

I speak as a new member to the list and a user of an "alternative OS", who
views the list and archives as a valuable resource because I *want* to get
Linux running on my TP, but have not managed it yet. (but have Mandrake
7.0, Redhat 5.1 and (just retired)slackware 1.2.18(!) running on other
boxes)

That said:

1. This OS/browser works fine (NT4.0/Netscape4.5)

2. My vote is to fix it anyway, if only so I can use the "back" key and
not immediately get turfed into the search page again by the javascript...

(I use NT too, because that's the right tool for *this* job)