[ltp] att broadband - intel anypoint nic cards?

Kent Nasveschuk linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:59:19 -0400

Hello,
    I don't use Intel Anypoint  w/AT&T broadband but do use a separate
Linux box that acts as firewall, ip masq, proxy, NFS, Samba, print and
file server. This is connected to an ATT broadband modem. Works fine.
Any other questions send me an email.

Kent Nasveschuk