[ltp] TP 365x and * Linux

Kirk Turner-Rustin linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:20:48 -0500

I'm running RedHat 6.2 on a ThinkPad 365X (type 2625 2E9, DSTN, 40MB RAM).
Works great except that in order to run XFree86 after the first boot I have
to startx, press Fn-F7, stop X with Ctrl-Alt-Backspace, then startx again.
Others have reported this and other problems running XFree86 on this model
ThinkPad. Check the list archives and the ThinkPad web ring.

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Adam wrote:
> Has anyone got a ThinkPad 365x and linux working?
> ive tried Debian, Slackware, Redhat and none have worked, crashes on
> kernel load up during install disks
>

> [- Signature - - - - - - - - - - - -]
> [  E-Mail:  Adam@PerfectGenius.Com  ]
> [ Web: http://www.perfectgenius.com ]