[ltp] Installation woes

Maureen Lecuona linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 20:16:44 -0400

Hey BOB:

It's maureen lecuona.  Sorry I haven't mailed you the disk drive I promised you,
but I have been completely swamped this past 3 weeks and have been unable to
find the time to copy out from one disk to another and make the switch.

I WILL get to it, though, I promise.  I just saw your email here and I thought I
would hail you.

Regards,
mlecuona@us.ibm.com
maureen