[ltp] Lost Interrupt on TP 600X

Mon, 4 Sep 2000 07:56:57 -0500

Best guess is this, when using the Adaptec card by default it wants to use
IRQ 15 (cdrom/secondary controller) which is already in use.  Because of
machine configuration (even unused items such as serial/parrallel ports,
etc.) there are probably no IRQ's available for the Adaptec card to use.
I've also noticed that the driver being used is for generic ide (not PIIX4
driver) when linux loads.  It might get lost here.

Robert Hollis
630-573-7383 (T/L 677)
e-mail - vdrlholl@us.ibm.com

2707 Butterfield Rd.