[ltp] Anyone tried 2.2.17 sound on a TP600X?

Lai Zit Seng linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 07:13:16 +0800 (SGT)

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Markus Alt wrote:

> > Just wondering... where is this snd_check_clkrun documented? I've just
> > downloaded the latest 0.5.9c driver and don't see any mention of it in the
> > source or docs. Is there some patch floating somewhere that I need?
>
> Haven't searched for any documentation for this yet. It was amongst the
> options that SuSE's setup tool YaST2 offered me when configuring sound
> support. There it is described as "Activate PCI bus power management for
> CS461x soundcard" and of course it set it to 1! ;-)

Ok, I guess SuSE might have customized the ALSA drivers in its
distribution. I grep'ed through the entire 0.5.9c source and failed to
find the text 'snd_check_clkrun'. Can you please tell me what version of
SuSE you have? I'm thinking of downloading ALSA from there and see what
has gone into it :)

Regards,

.lzs