[ltp] Anyone tried 2.2.17 sound on a TP600X?

Lai Zit Seng linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 22:34:54 +0800 (SGT)

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, Leeman Strout wrote:

> There is a patch in the ALSA mailing list (either devel or user,
> forget which) for this clkrun thing.  I'll find it and post it to this
> list.  =)
>
> Chances are SuSE stuck it in their version of the alsa rpm.
>
> One thing about this patch however is that it doesn't have a flag involved
> to activate the feature, it's hard coded...

Yes, I've applied that patch posted by David Kaiser (thanks!) to the ALSA
0.5.9c sources, compiled it and it's working great. Here's the URL to the
mailing list posting:

http://www.alsa-project.org/archive/alsa-devel/msg06300.html

Regards,

.lzs