[ltp] Lines on TFT screen (not linux related)

Robert A. Munro linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 01:30:08 -0700

Michael,

Not speaking for IBM but just passing hearsay, a full vertical line of
dead pixels might warrant screen replacement.  That is a significant
defect, whereas I've heard that they don't consider one or two enough.
It wouldn't hurt to try....

Regards,
Robert