[ltp] Lines on TFT screen (not linux related)

Robert A. Munro linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 06:04:26 -0700

It's likely dead connections for that entire pixel column.  LCDs are
constructed sort of like memory, in a row and column matrix.  Pixels
have red/green/blue (RGB) components.  In your case, the red /green
connections for an entire column of pixels seem not to be working, so
what you see is a blue stripe.  That qualifies as a defective screen.

Good luck,
Robert