[ltp] Thinkpad 380XD and cs4237 sound card

David Claessens linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 15:53:21 +0200

Instead of installing windows isn't he better of with a dos boot-disk
with the PS2-utility from IBM on it.
It also tells you the resources and you can even change them with it

David Claessens