[Fwd: [ltp] P76 External Monitor on a 600E]

D. Sen linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:17:28 -0400

Matthew,

You definitely need to cycle the FN-F7 keys. I have to open my laptop
(even when its in the port replicator) to do this. (The Accelerated-X
server allows you to cycle using the CTRL+ALT+TAB keys but the XFree
servers dont). I dont think installing the server while docked or
undocked matters. It has to pick up the right chipset which is the same
in both states.

Let us know what happens when you toggle the Fn-F7 keys.

DS

--
D. Sen, Room E167
AT&T Labs-Research